|Management and planning documents within an organization include:
- Organization and management philosophy: culture, decentralization, delegation, leadership styles
- Documents for registration, grunderidÈ and statutes
- Laws and contracts: principal agreements, collective agreements, special agreement
- Overall planning and management documents: principles, board decisions, budgets etc.
- Strategic plans (4 years) scenarios, priority areas.
- Purchasing Policy
- ICT strategies
- Media Policy
- Personnel policy: education, development and career planning
- Organizational chart, job descriptions, roles and responsibility distribution plans
- Routine Descriptions and Procedures
- Quality plan: norms and standards
- Budgets (1 year) and binding resource limits
- Action Plans
- Criteria and methods for planning, management and evaluation