- Formulate objektives, planify, decide on priorities and systems of follow up.
- Find good solutions in relation to the distribution of tasks, authority and reallocation of resources (allocation of competence).
- Acquire and master the ability and willingness to take decisions, also unpopular, and to impliment them.
- Tackle turbulence and sudden changes and be willing to deviate from fixed patterns.
- Ensure the evaluation of own and others results.
- Ensure design of good policies, planning documents, systems and procedures.
1-2- Participation and involvement:
- Consult employees in relation to decisions.
- Create awareness for decisions in relation to management systems.
- Delegate duties and authority to employees.
- Cover employees' specific needs, but also the need for well-being, economic reasoning, (understanding of economic performance and the reduction of losses ...)
2. Responsibility for employees
- Listen actively and show interest in what others have to say.
- Provide guidance and advice, and give clear signals (in tone, tact and speech) on what you wish and expect.
- Create security, good working environment and good working conditions.
- Create open relationships to partners
2.1. Needs coverage:
- Noticing and responding to signals of satisfaction and similar factors of importance.
2.2. Styles of co-existence:
- Take up conflicts when necessary and handle them.
- Provide an accepted feedback culture among the staff.
3. Responsibility for demands:
- Finding good solutions based on user needs.
- Profiling service to its users and develop needed resources.
- Finding good solutions to changing demand from the local community
3.1. The flow of demand:
- Follow up and evaluates services.
- Reveal bottlenecks and flow of cases into the right places within the organization
3.2. Development of offer:
- Making and revealing congruence between the organization offers and society's expectations